Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kennedy Elevated to College White Hat


Kennedy to Ref College
SCOTT KENNEDY has been named to referee a full complement of nine college football games this season.
The Southern California Collegiate Football Officials Association made the announcement Friday with its release of its fall schedule.
"As I pick myself off the floor I come to find out that I was promoted to Referee (white hat) in college," Kennedy told Lompoc Locker Room. "I am nervious but, hey, it's a challange for me. It is an honor that my supervisor thinks that I am capable of doing this. JC football in California is the best there is and to be asked to be a referee is a honor. I had no idea that I was going to get promoted this year."
Kennedy will start work Sept. 13 handling Reedley at Hancock. After that it will be Santa Barbara at Ventura, LA Harbor at Golden West, West LA at LA Valley, Santa Barbara at Santa Monica, Golden West at Compton, Bakersfield at Ventura, LA Pierce at Antelope Valley, and Santa Barbara at East LA.

No comments: